NOUS SUIVRE

DONATIONS

Jnounito

Jnounito

Bon courage, l'équipe gamestreet vous soutiens !

Commandant

Commandant

Bonjour j'espère que vous allez bie... Ha pardon nan, rien à foutre !
ALLERRRR ! SORTEZ CE LS:MP !!!! MARRE DE GTANETWORK !
Cdlt
Commandant / Claude Cordias / Quentin.T

GiZz

GiZz

Une autre petite contribution, bon courage pour le dev :) GiZz

speedy

speedy

super projet

USDevblog #1 : Little week

Lahey
Lahey
Équipe LS:MPModérateurTraducteur

Membre depuis le 24/11/17

7 posts

17 topics

Hey everyone !

This is the time for the Devblog 1, who is ( a lot ) shorter than initially planned, but we promise you that the next will be more complete.
On the program, not a lot of work on the development side, a lot less. This week has sadly been complicated.

I - Technical : Website and forum, are for soon

We told you last week that the website development has been temporarily put aside, that is no longer the case ! The forum, who is I repeat, 100% homemade, and soon ready to release. Only a few isolated problems are still to correct and some translations are still to do. But the essential is there ! About the website or the forum, we will continue to provide you news about their developments. Some screenshots to illustrate our written words :

II - Community : Thinking and thinking

We are still thinking about the "Partenaire LS:MP", status, therefore we wish to extend the announcement of the details of a supplementary week.
There is no community promotion this week, only a time problem, that will be corrected for the next devblog

III - Documentation : Zzzzzzz... Zzzzzzz... Ep.02

Nothing new about the documentation .

IV - Projects : We stay the course

We are still working on our various servers, ideas aren’t lacking ! This week has been dedicated to the freemode server, many concepts should be tested to make sure of their interests ( and that is the case ! )
This week too, we are asking you to be patient, visual content will show up soon

That is all for this Devblog 1, we are aware of its poorness but it is involuntary, far from. We will meet next week with more content, I swear !

Publié le 07/03/2018 20:00